- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- I really enjoy the pin-up sessions. The exposure to different projects and disciplines is very interesting and helps me grow as a designer.
- What’s your favourite mode of transportation?
- Walking. I love to explore and find new spaces and take my time to really soak up the environment around me.
- Where's your happy place?
- My family home in New Brunswick.
Mark has more than 10 years of mechanical engineering experience. His primary focus is in the buildings sector. He's led and contributed to projects in education, commercial, industrial, and institutional spheres.
Mark takes pride in delivering each project to meet the specific needs of the client and has worked with a variety of different stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering University of New Brunswick