The DIALOG Environmental Sustainability Award is an annual faculty-recommended award given to three full-time students enrolled in environmentally-oriented academic programs at Seneca College.
The $750 award is given to one student from each of the following programs:
- Environmental Landscape Management program
- Sustainable Business Management program
- School of Environmental & Civil Engineering Technology or the Building Systems Engineering Technician program or the Mechanical Engineering Technology - Building Sciences program.
- Who’s eligible
- Students currently enrolled in the Environmental Landscape Management program, Sustainable Business Management program, and any program within the Centre for Built Environment
- A good academic standing (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons who reside in Ontario
- Students who demonstrate financial need
- How to apply
You do not need to apply for the DIALOG Environmental Sustainability Award.
- How the recipient is selected
The recipients are selected based on the recommendation of faculty members.
The recipients will have completed at least one semester in their program, have good academic standing (minimum GPA of 3.0), and demonstrate a commitment to sustainability or environmental issues through their course work and/or extra-curricular activities.